>

Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 4 and 5 of potty training!!!

Day 4- Short and sweet! She did excellent. Of course we only went to the grocery store but no accidents.

Day 5- Slept in till really late. Woke up and had a an accident in her panties. Was too embarrassed and didn't even make a peep. Erik and I had to check on her to see if she was even awake. We discovered her accident and her attempt to get rid of all the pee. She took her panties and pajama pants off and we discovered she peed in the corner of the crib trying to get it out of her bed. I made the mistake of letting her have a lot of milk before bed. I had put a pull up on her but just like a diaper, she hates them and takes them off. So after she took them off, I put panties on her instead and because she slept in till ten thirty (nine thirty if you don't count daylight savings time) she had an accident right when she woke up. I'm not surprised and I wasn't disappointed. That is a long time to go without going pee. She has been dry every night and at every nap. She has had few accidents since we started. Church was difficult. She said she had to go potty during sacrament so I took her and the big potty's at church scared her too bad. She started screaming "I'm scared of that big potty!" We took her a couple of times and still she wouldn't go. During nursery, I came in to take her and I was a little too late, she had gone in her pull up. The second hour, Erik was supposed to take her but he forgot :) Hmm typical male right? But when we got home, she was quick to ask to use the potty again and had no accidents. I would definitely say when it comes to being at home, she is trained but public potty's scare her. They scare me too so it's all good.

4 comments:

The Mursets said...

Does your building not have a small potty for the kids? Sounds like she is doing great! Nathan still gets freaked out by the self flushing potties in public places, so he has to cover his ears.

The Foisy's said...

Ah that's funny. They have a small one in the nursery and I discovered that afterward. Ha ha. She sat on that one just fine. It's the big one in the stall she won't sit on.

Melissa said...

She is doing so good! Sorry, but I was laughing a little at you guys while I was changing Landon and listening to her scream about the big potty! It was kinda funny! :)
My boys were never really scared of any potty's, but I hear it's pretty common.

Erin said...

I can't believe your little one is already potty training. How fast time flys.

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!