Friday, March 5, 2010
I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Ahhhhhh!!! That is me sighing with relief. Honestly, I had no idea so many people get the same kind of looks that I do. I was seriously wondering if it was the way I dress or something but I was thinking that our generation just looks younger and then a friend confirmed it. We do look younger! And I swear girls at 17 look younger than we did. Interesting isn't it?! Anywho, I won't be so self conscience now that I know you are all enduring the same ridiculous stares. However, I think it is definitely less in Utah for sure, but oh well, I probably won't ever be living there again so I better get used to it. Oh don't worry tho, I won't be living here forever either!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



No comments:
Post a Comment