
If this statement were true, which I'm starting to believe that it is, I would be this. I am a junk food junkie! I could live off of it. Vegetables? Yeah, okay they're alright. Truth be told, I tolerate them, I don't love them. I wish I could find something that would cure the craving. If I don't, I am going to be as round as that piece of cake and just like it is, I'll be full of fat! This and diet soda are my vice and I can't picture either one of them leaving my life anytime soon. Ugh, why can't this stuff be the healthy stuff?



8 comments:
ok, if i looked like you, diet coke and chocolate cake WOULD be my diet!
not fair. just not fair.
If I am what I eat them today its a sonic chili cheese dog with onions,
diet DP, better than sex cake, and one measly apple.
damn I look good.
oooo better than sex cake is my all time fav! Jaesi, I'm that too. Pretty much I am what you are! lol
That is funny! It must be a girl thing.. although mine is not chocolate it's gummy candies and hot candy. I eat junk all day long.. infact I am heading to Wendys right now for another root beer float!
It's so true. I ask myself this everyday. Haven't craved an apple lately.
How is your diet soda?! I miss it so much. Don't ever give it up. Or the chocolate cake! Especially when you have more than one kid. You will really need it then! :) Drink a few Pepsi's for me!
I am a Diet Dr. Pepper. Not really a chocolate fan...go ahead and gasp in horror.
Post a Comment