>

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Birthday happenings!!

On my birthday, my cousin Miciah, from Colorado, got married here in Las Vegas. It was fun to be able to go and see a lot of my family. I even got lucky enough to get my Granny for a few days. Erik and I went to dinner at Red Lobster (lobster alfredo, yummy) for my birthday then went to the reception, which was held in a penthouse at the MGM. Of course I didn't get any pictures but it was a pretty cool place. More fun later!
Erik loved this car! There were like 5 of them there and he just kept gawking!

Me, my Granny and my mom

Avery and her Great Granny! She absolutely loved her!
When she had to leave, Avery threw the biggest fit. It was so sweet.

3 comments:

The Conders said...

Happy Birthday, by the way!!! How fun to have family in town. Avery is getting so big! Can you believe how big they're getting? Have fun on your trip!

Bromleys said...

Well, happy birthday! I'm taking you somewhere by the way. No getting out of it. You choose the date and place. Oh and your mom is georgeous! I guess that's why you're such a fox huh!

Doug and Steph said...

Happy Birthday! It was good to see you guys at the reunion. We will be in touch for sure.

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!