>

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One for me, and one for my homey Lyndsi!!

Recently, my friend Lyndsi Martin, became a brave soul and gave up diet soda, an extremely difficult thing to do. So here's to you Lyndsi! I'm proud you took that brave step and admitted you're a diet pepsoholic! One day, I may join you at the DPA meetings. Until then, here's one for me, and here's one for my homey Lyndsi!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I LOVE IT.

Lyndsi said...

You are so lucky to have that blessed taste in your mouth!!! I could almost taste it from here! :) haha.... Don't join me with DPA. It's not worth it. I still haven't seen any benefit even though I have probably saved $20 in the past 2 1/2 weeks! Keep on drinking on! :) Thanks for the post. You rock... seriouly...

Unguren said...

Caffeine free Diet Coke...you got to do the hard stuff if you are going to drink diet soda. You know some with caffeine.

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!