Wednesday, August 19, 2009
We heart San Diego..........
We just got back from our trip to San Diego and boy was it a blast!!! It went by way too fast. We went to Sea World, the Zoo, the beach and the San Diego temple. The weather was awesome but I'm not going to lie, I found my arms were often full of goosebumps. Yep, I was cold. I guess I've been living in the desert way too long. I just have to say that not only do I heart San Diego, but I heart the army because we got into Sea World and the Zoo for free! So yeah it pays off to be in the military! Avery loved it and we just had such a fun time hanging out together as a family. We were sad to see it end. We've decided to make this a yearly event, every summer!

I took this picture of the temple, isn't it beautiful? Erik said it looks like it came out of a magazine. I loved this temple. If we had a sitter, I would have loved to do a session.




















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



12 comments:
I can't believe you posted that pic of the turtles..gross...hahaha, but hilarious! I SO wish we could have gone with you! We will save up and go next time! Glad you guys had fun, but I am also glad you guys are back, I was getting a little bored...call or text me and let's get together!
great pics.
I havent been to California in over 10 years. way too long. Must.Go.
beautiful familia.
so cute. i want to go next year when the boys are a little bigger! i loved sea world when we went. but we were freezing the whole time too. guess we are used to hot hot!
We are going to Cali this coming February. So far away! I'm in serious need of a vaca. Great and beautiful pics!
Looks like such a blast! Wish we could have made it! Maybe next year! What a nice little vacation for you guys! Avery is such a doll!
How fun! Sounds like such a fun trip. Great pictures too! You guys are just so cute, so fun to see you two having such fun with your little one!
Oh, I'm so jealous!! I love San Diego too. So beautiful!! Looks like a great trip. That picture of the temple is gorgeous. You should send it to the Ensign or something and see if they'd use it. :)
Seriously. San Diego, the zoo, Sea world, the BEACH....does it get any better!? Dang. Livin' the dream!
How fun! That looks so fun. I love San Diego too. Especially Sea World. The temple is beautiful and it looks like you guys had a great time!
oh looks like it was such a fun trip! We did that trip last like Feb, but not for FREE?! how cool! Yay 4 u guys! ;)
Love the beach pics! she is just 2 cute! & I LOVE That temple as well... it's gorgeous!
oh... p.s. we need to get together again!!!
Wow woman, you got some good pics. I like the turtles the best ;). We might have to come along next time. It looked like too much fun.
We heart San Diego as well. Makenna still talks about it and we went back in March! Glad you had fun and that you saw turtles mating. That is a once in a lifetime opportunity! hahaha...
Post a Comment