>

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oh my the memories!!!!!!

Okay, I've wanted to do this and a few of my friends have already done it. I've just been so afraid of what people remember about me, but this is just too funny! Here it goes!

This is a great idea!. As you comment on my blog, leave one (or 2 or 3 or 10) memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you do not have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Have fun!!

24 comments:

Renee and Kiddies said...

Okay the one that totally sticks out to me is the night you mentioned in mine about chante and me...but it was later when you were driving Andy's truck and you stalled in the intersection by Harts, and couldn't get the truck to go, finally realizing you where trying to start in 3rd and the light turned red on us...so funny...btw I'm so addicted to those tutu dresses made another one yesterday, on my 3rd today, someone help me...

The Foisy's said...

Renee,
I totally remember that. That was my first time driving a stick! I'm so surprised we didn't die that night! We were some crazy kids! I just remember the room spinning when all three of us tried to sleep in my bed.
Ugh!!

Greg and Torrey said...

hey girl, i'm so glad i got to know you as my visiting teacher... and i hate visiting teaching but not with you cause you're real. a memory i have of you is one of your visits and we were talking about motherhood and you were saying how you really didn't know if motherhood would be for you cause other peoples kids are annoying etc... and you just couldn't see yourself as a mom. well look at you now. you are a natural and you look so happy and in love with your lil' avery. i'm glad you faced your fear and saw how amazing motherhood can by... and definitely trying too. i love your spunk and sass and down-to- earthness... i def appreciate that
about you. peace, love and we miss you.

The Bowlers said...

Oh Savannah, it's too hard to pick just one! And some are a little too embarrasing to post on here. :) But one memory I have of you is working at Miller's before it was Anchor Blue, and it was Sunday I think, so we were so bored, so we were dancing around in the store and doing our little butterfly thing with our hands...lol...you know what I'm talking about. But we had some good times!

The Foisy's said...

Torrey,
I totally remember that! I was so afraid to be mom! I remember that cute little witch hat you let me borrow for my pup for Halloween. Thanks for your kind words. Motherhood really is great! I don't regret it for one minute. You probably thought I was crazy!

The Foisy's said...

Ang,
We do have lots and lots of memories! Many of them are too embarrassing to share with the world but I wouldn't trade them for the world! We have so many! I hope I never forget them. Yeah, I totally remember the song. It was Shaggy, you're my angel! Ha ha that was so funny! Do you remember all the night games and late nights with Tanya at Denny's? That was sooo much fun!

Makenzie & Jordan said...

I had not met you yet but I remember my friend Joelle calling me and asking if I had a cousin named Erik. I told her that I did and she said that she was running with you and that you were totally in love with him. And then I heard you say something like "Joelle, you weren't supposed to say anything." It's funny how things work out. I am glad that you are part of our family. And we really need to come and visit. Or vise versa. Love ya!

Chante said...

There were a lot of good memories that you mentioned in mine, but I have a few.....I remember when I first moved to St. George when we were Sophomore's and singing outside your house a ton of songs, and then didn't you have like a stripper pole in that house? (well, we pretended it was a stripper pole) Also, I remember coloring your hair blue with my pen and you got so pissed at me for it! I also remember one Saturday there was a 90210 marathon and we got Blimpies and we each ate a whole freaking huge sandwich. Pantheras was a blast with you and I loved always hangin' in the back of the gym!!! Too many memories to think about! We had fun!

The Foisy's said...

Mckenzie,
I so remember that. I was so embarrassed because Erik was still on his mission and I didn't want the word to get back to him. Although, he probably already knew. It is so crazy how things work out. I haven't seen Joelle since before I was married. She was such a fun girl!

The Foisy's said...

Chante,
Ha ha, I remember the pole it was by my stairs! I also remember my mom was gone, we tried to pop pop corn on the stove and about blew the place up. We were listening to Mack 10. How do I remember that? I also remember Josh came over and we wouldn't answer the door! Ha ha, he was a big senior! I miss those days! Oh the freedom and lack of responsibility.

Kandace Smith said...

Hi Savannah, This is Kandace Smith I hope you don't think this is weird but found your blog through a friend and saw that you were living in las vegas. If you don't remember we had communications together and I sat by you. I am from richfield and know the foisy's. Well we are living in vegas too and I hope you are liking it. Avery is so cute! I have a little boy, maybe they could get together and play! Our blog is private but you could leave your email on our first blog and I could invite you to our other blog. the first blog is threesmiths-smith.blogspot.com.

Josie said...

The first time I officially met you was in Harmons after you had your nose fixed, and you looked awful!!! I really was thinking, Holy Crap what happened to her?! So I was very releived to hear it was from surgery. I used to love to come talk to you at Target and Pierson always loved to come see you and get a sucker. You always made me feel good cause you were alwasy telling me how cute my kids were! And I thought it was so hilarious the time we were visiting you at the pharmacy, you were getting ready for Erik to come home, you reached down to get the suckers for Pierson and pulled out your sexy new panties you were planning to wear for his homecoming! Oh that was funny! And I have to say you were the cutest pregnant girl ever! I loved wathcing you through your pregnancy. We love and miss you guys!

The Foisy's said...

Oh Josie,
I am laughing so hard right now! Those panties, oh my goodness. I can't believe you remember that. That is so funny! How embarrassing! You of course do have the cutest kids ever! And my nose, ya that was terrible. Everyone kept asking me if I had gotten into a car accident. The sad thing is, he didn't even fix the outside right and I'm supposed have surgery again. Ugh!! I'm not sure I can handle that! I remember the fun movie we went to out in hurricane, and dinner at your house! Oh man we sure miss you guys!

Linds said...

Ha I have so many memories from the good old days... I remember sleepovers in Brookes basement where we ate junk until our eyeballs popped out... I remember swimming at the "waterfall" below our houses in not enough clothing... should I go on? lol
I miss you girl! Come visit!

The Foisy's said...

Linds,
Ha ha, I totally remember the good sleep overs and the swimming at the waterfall. Also, do you remember the swimming at Ron Wooley's house. Or kissing two losers on your trampoline? Hmm, these memories make me look like such a naughty girl. I so remember making tapioca at your house, and all the fun memories at girls camp. Couldn't we just go back for day? We miss you guys too. I'll for sure let you know when we come down again!

Nicole said...

I have tons of memories but do you remember our little Mesquite trip with Hailey and Kasidee, I still have the picture from that trip I'm sure you want me to delete them. They are so funny. I totally remember all the scrapbooking night with all the girls, and all our many trips to out to dinner while the guys were gone. Or our attempts to play tennis, we weren't so good at it but we had fun anyways. I remember how nervous we both were when the guys were coming home from Iraq, crazy times.

Crystal said...

I remebmber taking ourselves to Outback for Valentines Day. I also remember trying to use the gross bathroom at Venice Beach when we went to Cali. I am still grossed out by it. We need to make some more fun memories!!! We will be around Thanksgiving weekend for sure, that is the weekend of Steven's wedding though. So I am not sure how much we will be around Richfield. We will make it a point to see you guys though. We will be moved by then it sounds like.

The Foisy's said...

Crystal,
The crazy thing about the venice beach nasty bathroom, was that we were both prego! I wasn't positive yet but I had a good idea! That trip was so fun and it was the last fun trip Erik and I went on with out the kiddie! I can't wait to see you guys! Yay for Steven!

Janey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janey said...

I remember I met you in 4th grade in Mrs. Clark's class when I was new. Or did you ever go to Sunset too? I remember going to your house once and we were prank calling a whole bunch of boys (Rusty Lee). I can't remember who else was with us, maybe Becky, Hope and/or Brooke. Also when we would hang out with Trevelle. Didn't we sleep over at Margie's once too?

The Foisy's said...

Janey,
Oh my gosh! I love these memories! Yes, we did all of that! I did go to sunset for for like less than a year. I totally remember we went and watched the Jazz players practice at the Dixie center and we just walked around forever checking out the boys! So funny!

GOULDING CLAN said...

I have a few.....
Hanging out at Pac Sun-Good Times =)
Going to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in Park City
And, going to a college dance where we made funny face shirts for our dates!

The Foisy's said...

Nicole,
Ha, I totally loved that mesquite trip! We were a little crazy! It was like we were teenagers all over again. Do you remember how loud we were singing in Haleigh's truck? You know I miss that freedom sometimes!

The Foisy's said...

Nicole G,
I thought that little trip to the Red Hot Chili peppers was sooo fun! The next day, Erik called me at Pac Sun. He had just gotten off his mission. That was some fun times hanging out with you. I can't believe you live so far away now!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!