A couple of years ago, my friend Nicole shared this recipe with me and here's the kickier, it only has three ingredients! These cookies, are so yummy, fast, and easy so I wanted to share them because I make them all season long and they are the best! I love pumpkin anything! So, make these if you think they sound good and let me know what you think!
1 small can of pumpkin
1 box of spice cake mix
1 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
Mix ingredients together, bake at 350, if you make the cookies a little large like I do, bake them for 15 minutes. Check them with a toothpick to make sure the middle is done. I promise these are so good. I make them every fall and they are moist and awesome to share with neighbors and stuff!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



10 comments:
those sound yummy, I'll have to try them! So how do you make the pic black and white then color in certain things? Is it a program you have? It's way cute!
I do this recipe lots too. It's so easy and no yucky oils!!! thanks for sharing
Mmmmm! I make a cake similar to this, so good! Now I'll have to try the cookies - thanks!
Ang, I have a program kind of like photo shop. So I do it on there. It's kind of fun! i'm a little obsessed.
How do you make your pictures so cute, in your header? How did you just make the flower red? Is it your camera or an editing trick in photoshop?? Soooooo cute!!! And yes it is sad to see them grow, but I am waiting for the day when she sleeps better, so I am okay with her getting bigger for now!
I love that you are a do-it-all kind of mom! I am so glad we met because you are so awesome!
Hey girl! Fun that you're building a house! Where is it at? We live off of St. Rose parkway. (south las vegas) seriously email me so we can swap phone numbers and get together!! kileymcdonald @gmail.com
I will totally try those, those sound yummy! Cute new header of Aves! Too bad your house won't be done on time, I bet you can hardly wait! Its sounds like Erik and Brandon's schedules are about the same! Yeah, it kinda stinks, but oh well I guess. Nothing else really new with us. My sister's house is finished and they moved out of my mom's, so we'll be moving in pretty soon. We'll have a little more space, but we're just dying to have our own place again! We miss our house- I hate that there are other people living in it! No, its nice to have their rent, so I really can't complain. Hopefully we'll see you on Thanksgiving!
Oh my...these are totally my downfall! (well these and brownies) I love them! In fact I'm going to make some right now! YAY
YUMMY IN MY (fat) TUMMY!! I'M WORKIN ON IT!
Post a Comment