>

Thursday, October 9, 2008

A halloween costume for our little lady bug!

I made this little lady bug costume for Avery for Halloween. Our ward trunk or treat is next week so I made it a little early. I can't take all the credit for this idea. I always make tutu's but hadn't made a tutu dress. My friend Andrea made a fairy one for her little girl for Halloween so I decided it was way cute and I could do it. I love lady bug stuff and her room is full of them! I had to take pictures of it, because I tried it on her before it was finished and she didn't seem too happy with it. Halloween should be a blast right? She has cute little antenna's to go with it. Can't wait to see her in it!

9 comments:

Kasidee said...

That is so freakin' cute! I can't believe it, I'm so jealous. I wanted to have Bentlee be a witch and make her a little orange and black tutu with just a little black ones and some cute stripy socks but I didn't know if they made orange or black tule(however you spell that)

Crystal said...

You are so good! That looks great I bet she will look so cute! I can't believe how grown up she looks in the pumpkin pic at the top. So BEAUTIFUL!

Chante said...

Oh my that is so cute! You need to make a ton and sell them. You would make some big bucks girl! Take a tone of pics of her in it! I love it!

The Conders said...

That is darling! You are a pro! I'm so impressed! My sister's making her little girl a green and black tutu for her witch costume- so fun! Can't wait to see pics of her in it!

The Hardman's said...

Look at you so crafty now! that is an adorable costume, if I ever have another girl you'll have to teach me how to do that cute crafty stuff!

Kiley said...

OH my gosh, I love that! I found a lady bug costume a few weeks ago and went back to buy it and it was gone. Do you makes those for other people? I would totally buy one from you or buy a tutu. How much?!

Erin said...

That is the cutest costume. Seriously I saw it and I want one. The outfit and the baby to wear it. Soon enough I am sure. Well you are so cute and Happy Anniversary!!

scott and melanie said...

that is so cute..love it..you need to make these and sell them martha.

The Larsen's said...

Arent you all domesticated now!! so cute!!!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!