Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Avery's tree of life!!!
Erik and I were strolling through baby's r us cause were on a hunt for a toy box for Konner's room, but we didn't have any luck. Instead, Erik stumbled upon this decal. He really liked it and it was his idea to get it for Avery's room. I love that he picked something out for her! He even mentioned that we should call it her tree of life so that she will always be reminded of the gospel. So cute! We then added some butterflies for the grand effect. Her room has been slow coming but that's how my decorating goes, slow. I kind of just wait until I find something I like and slowly things come together. Her room however, is starting to become a little cluttered so after this tree, I think one or two more things and it will be completed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



6 comments:
So cute! Now we just need to see some pictures of Konner's room!
That tree looks awesome and the butterfly looks really cute on the wall.
Don't worry about being slow with the decorating. Jaedyn's almost 18months and I still haven't finished her room!
Love it...I love trees on walls:) Such a cute room.
That is a cute tree. I can't believe it is a decal.
That is way cute! I decorate the same way Carter's room still isn't done yet.
Really really cute!! I decorate slow too. I have so many blank walls.
Post a Comment