>

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Erik's white coat and Konner's blessing!

 We have had a busy week at our house but it sure was a fun one. We had family come into town to witness Erik's big step closer to becoming Dr. Foisy. He got his white coat, which is a fun way of welcoming those students into the profession. And on Sunday, we blessed our little man. Erik did such an amazing job. It was a beautiful blessing and Konner was calm through the whole thing. What can I say about this little guy, he is seriously the best! He is calm, sleeps like a champ, turns his head and goes right to sleep at night in his crib, he laughs, smiles and coos a lot, which I love and can't get enough of. In my opinion, our little ones are growing way too fast. We are seriously loving this little family we have created!






Grandma and Grandpa Foisy! Thanks for coming and supporting us!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats on the white coat. Cute pics of him in the baby blessing outfit. Cute family.

The Dabo's said...

Both occasions, so exciting!!!

Josie said...

Well I'm a sucker for a good lookin' guy in a white coat! Sometimes I tease Ryan he should bring his home with him! Looks good on Erik for sure! :) How exciting!
Your little family looks absolutely darling, congrats on a special weekend!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!