>

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Little Konner is growing up!

Last week Konner started smiling and interacting with me. I have to say, I love the little newborn but I love this stage too because he is alert, keeps eye contact with me, and coos as though he's trying to tell me something. It is so rewarding as a mother to see my children starting to learn. He is eating once a night and sleeping awesome. He goes right back to sleep after he's eaten and we can put him in his crib wide awake at bed time and he will go right to sleep. He has the sweetest personality and we are having so much fun with him.

1 comment:

Unguren said...

He is so cute and sounds like a great baby. You are very lucky!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!