>

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just to scare you a little.....

 Lately, my friends and I have had a lot of conversations about plastic surgery. Mainly because we have all had kids and let's face it, things just aren't where they used to be. Well, I have had a little something done myself. Yep, I had a nose job a few years back. Now, before you call me vain and such, let me explain. I had broken my nose when I was five and then probably one or two times after that. The bones in my nose were completely out of place and one side of my nostril's didn't even function. It was such a health hazard to not be able to breath that even my insurance paid for it. So without further ado, here is the hell that comes with that kind of surgery. They had to break my nose and remove some bones. It was a lovely experience. Um not!!! But it was worth it! I've never posted this before so enjoy. This first pic is right after surgery. It just got worse and worse after that. And, no comments about how skinny my face was. I only weighed 98 lbs at this time in my life. Erik was in Iraq, which made me sick to my stomach and the thought of this surgery made me sick for about a week before so I wasn't eating a whole lot. Ha ha, I will never be that skinny again!



 About a month after surgery!

10 comments:

Shauni Kaye said...

That looks freaking HORRIBLE!!! I remember when you took the time off from work but had no idea it looked that bad. I seen you when you still had the black eyes but it looked a lot better than that.....CRAZY!!!

P.S. I would love to get a tummy tuck and a few other things done...And I just might have to after I am done having kids of course:) At least you don't have that problem....skinny minny!!!

Kati said...

Holy Freakin' Cow...that looks horrible!!! You can't really tell that's you. You weren't kidding when you said it was a bad surgery. That last picture almost doesn't look like you either, miss skinny pants!

Lindsey said...

Oh my- I can't believe how bruised you were. I would have not left the house for weeks. How terrible. I am so glad Emery didn't have it that bad when they broke her nose.

jaesi said...

holy shit!

I bet your glad THATS over with :)

Is your nose 100% now? or do you still have trouble off and on?

Nicole said...

I totally remember you looking like that. The first time I saw ya I was a little freaked out haha. It made me never want a nose job.

The Foisy's said...

Jaesi, I actually breath awesome but he messed up on the cosmetic part of it so there is a really weird spot with some strange cartilage that will have to be fixed by a plastic surgery. It moves around and stuff and that's just not right. so unfortunately I'll be going under the knife again but they won't have to break it so it won't be as bad as the first time.

Janey said...

lol to Jaesi's profanity.

We all want boob jobs and tummy tucks. Hell, I want a nose job, but I don't think I could do it unless I had to. Pics look so painful!

And you had to go through it w/o hubbie nearby!

I love that side profile!

Josie said...

Oh my, Savannah! Remember when I first met you and you were recovering?! You did look awful, that's for sure. I was just relieved to know what happened to you! You really do need the color pic to fully appreciate it!

Staci said...

Dang girl. That does not look like fun. Glad you got it behind you.

ashley said...

OH MY WORD!! I don't know what else to say besides ouch!! and that you are beautiful!:)

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!