>

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Our little man is 2 months old!!!

 Today our little guy is 2 months old. Oh how the time fly's!!! We absolutely love this boy and he has definitely changed our lives for the better! The day he came home it just felt as though our family was becoming more complete. With everything this little guy and I went through, I appreciate him that much more.
Here are some facts about Konner!!
1- He loves, loves, loves to snuggle. He would do it all night long if I let him.
2- He loves to eat but what boy doesn't ;)
3- He's a good sleeper. Unless he's gassy, he eats and goes right back to sleep at night. I can
even put him in his crib awake and he'll go to sleep.
4- He now weighs 11 lbs.
5- He is very strong! His neck and arms and legs amaze me!
6- He has Erik's toes to a T.
7-He's losing his brown hair :(  It's receding and will soon be gone and probably come in blond. 
That's what Avery's did. 
8- He loves the tub. The look on his face cracks me up. He would love to just stay in there.
9- He hates getting out of the tub. He always cries. 
10- He has specific ways he likes to be held and cries if Erik can't master them. 
I guess he just loves mommy!! :)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

he is so cute!!!

Lindsey said...

He is so cute. He looks so much like Avery to me. Congrats for making it through the first two months!!

Janey said...

It's already been two months?? That is crazy! He is adorable! Does he look like Avery? I think so!

Kati said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I don't think you guys could ever make an ugly baby. Get used to the boy eating you out of house and home...my boys are driving me crazy!

Shauni Kaye said...

Oh what a little sweetie. He is darling Savannah. Can't wait to see the little guy again...We need to get together.

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!