>

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The goods of 2010!!!

I was just on a friends blog and noticed she had logged her reads for 2010. I liked that idea because one, it helps me to keep track of some of the books I've read and loved and two, it may give you an idea for a book to read if you're looking for one.
These are a trilogy and I just got the third!! Love them! This is an L.D.S. writer and she is great. This trilogy is about world war two. It takes place in Germany. They are fantastic and I learned a lot too.
Traitor- Sandra Grey
Tribunal- Sandra Grey
Trespass- currently reading- Sandra Grey

Altered State- Greg Luke

The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mocking Jay
Book of Mormon
Joseph Smith teachings

All of these books have been awesome and I may have missed one or two that I've read this year but I seriously loooove reading so if anyone has any recommendations, I would love to hear them. I'm sure most of you know about the Hunger Games trilogy but the other trilogy I've been reading, I really like and I would highly recommend them. They are long and full of historical events.

3 comments:

The Leggs said...

Have you read The Children Of the Promise series? It's 5 books set in SLC and Germany during WWII also. I loved them.

The Foisy's said...

oooooo I may have to look into those! thanx!

Janey said...

Fun! I love to see what people read. I keep pushing goodreads.com on people, but it really does help keep your reading lists organized. It also makes me want to read more.

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!