Tuesday, January 4, 2011
First day of primary!!! "I don't want to be a sunbeam!"
This past Sunday was Avery's first day of primary. When I first told her she was going to Sunbeams, she was so excited but then, I guess she gave it a little more thought and decided she wasn't so thrilled by the idea. On the way to church she kept saying, "I don't want to be a sunbeam!" I thought she would get over it by the time we got to church but no such luck. She cried the whole time. I teach the CTR 6 so I couldn't sit with her but I made sure she saw me sitting in the back. Erik sat with her the whole time, but didn't go to class with her. She didn't like class either. Her teacher had to hold her the whole time. I'm sure she'll get over it cause she's usually not too clingy. I can't wait until she gets involved and I can watch her singing. I'm lucky to be able to see her in there. Here's what we captured before she decided she didn't want to be a sunbeam :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



5 comments:
What a beautiful girl! She will eventually love it, no worries!
She is so cute! Bailey didn't want to go to either. Hopefully after a couple of times they will get use to it and be excited to go.
What a little cutie! It's always hardest with your first to transition to big kid stuff, but it'll get better and she'll eventually like going. Just keep talking it up to her and hopefully that'll get her excited.
Oh that is always so hard when they hate something like that at first. Maybe she was just having an off day! :) But she will soon learn that its fun and it is really fun to watch them in Primary. Good luck!
Oh my word she is so precious! Cameron was fine with going to the singing and sharing time part, but I guess he didn't want to stay in class. It's because they don't get snacks anymore!
Post a Comment