So this is Avery's big girl bed! If it looks a little odd, color wise, it's because we antiqued it! We've done it to the other furniture in her room like her self and her wood table so we thought it would be fun to do it to her new bed too. I like how it turned out. She looooooves it and is doing so well with it. Don't mind the lack of blankets, I am making her big girl blanket (don't know if you remember me posting a picture of it a while back) but I have to finish it so that is soon to come. I can't believe our girl is growing up so fast! I'm so excited to have another one to snuggle in the near months!
Monday, July 19, 2010
aVeRy'S BiG gIrL bEd!!
So this is Avery's big girl bed! If it looks a little odd, color wise, it's because we antiqued it! We've done it to the other furniture in her room like her self and her wood table so we thought it would be fun to do it to her new bed too. I like how it turned out. She looooooves it and is doing so well with it. Don't mind the lack of blankets, I am making her big girl blanket (don't know if you remember me posting a picture of it a while back) but I have to finish it so that is soon to come. I can't believe our girl is growing up so fast! I'm so excited to have another one to snuggle in the near months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



6 comments:
Her bed looks really cute. I can't wait to see how her blanket looks with it.
SOOO cute! LOVE it!
Savannah it's adorable! You need to come paint and decorate my boys' room!! I love her walls!
Her room is really cute. I really like her walls.
Her room is very cute. I can't wait to see the quilt too.
Her bed turned out super cute!
Post a Comment