>

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy birthday Erik and pioneer days!

First, happy birthday to my sweet husband who turned 29 on Monday! Apparently, he is turning four. See how there is only four candles? He was supposed to pick up a 2 and a 9 while he was at the store but he says he "forgot." I think he just didn't want to see those two numbers put together! Well, I love this man and I can't believe I've known him since he was 18! I made him one of his favs, carrot cake and I have to say, it turned out pretty tasty! I'll definitely be making that one again!
Avery is absolutely in love with this kid! She talks about him every single day!




Pioneer days was a blast! We got to hang out with some good friends, enjoy some fun entertainment and celebrate our Mormon pioneers!

1 comment:

McKinna said...

such cute cute pics!
& happy birthday 2 ur man!!
(p.s... it was great seeing ya this past weekend!!)

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!