Monday, February 8, 2010
Girlies night out!!!
On Saturday, we had a girls night out and it was so much fun! We went to Dear John, and I have to say, it was a lot like watching parts of my life and beginning relationship with Erik but the plot, ugh.... not a fan. Anyway, I love these girls and I'm so glad I have moved here and became friends with these wonderful ladies. They probably have no idea but they are a huge blessing in my life. They make living in sin city bearable! Can't wait till next time!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



11 comments:
Do you mind if I use some of these for my post?! I totally should have just taken some. I had my camera!! Let me know if you don't want me to borrow them...
Oh and P.S. - I totally know what you mean about these girls being a blessing, because all of you are to me too! I LOVE our Girls Night Out's they are the best!
oh didn't you love that movie? looks like you had so much fun! i miss you!
It was so much fun! The stories....the conversation and the food! What fun! Can't wait until next time!
I miss Girls night out and I miss my friends.
You are so funny!! All you girlies are a blessing to me too!! Gotta love GNO's!! :)
LOVE these nights out!
I love GNO's. I'm glad you could make it to the movie this time even though you didn't like it that much. Thanks for the pictures. Next time I'll remember my camera. I have "Momnesia" really bad since having Jaedyn. Anyway, thanks again. I can't wait til next time! :o)
Hey! Can you email me you or Erics Cell... We are gonna be down in Vegas in April & wanna hang out! ~lace laceichild@hotmail.com
What you were in town and you didn't facebook us, you're in trouble, next time you better let us know, so we can plan something... ;)
I love that you took a pic with the Eclipse poster! That would be me too! Way cute!
Post a Comment