>

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The cutest little lady around!!

I just have to say how much I loooooooove this girl! She is so sweet and funny! Although she has her stinker moments, she is constantly cracking us up. She often says, "guess what mama?" Me:"What Avery?"
"I want to go to the park!" This conversation occurs at least a couple of times a day and always when it's dark outside. I have to explain that we don't go to the park when it's raining or it's dark outside. She is incredibly attached to her Mr. Bear aka Mr. Boo. She often asks for "nim a nims" aka m&ms and she loooves her daddy. Every other morning we are both lucky enough to wake up to him but if it's a day he's gone to school, she immediately asks "Where daddy go?" as she runs into the living room looking for him. I couldn't imagine life without motherhood! It is the greatest blessing of all and the best example of Christs love!


I guess she's gearing up for school. So soon?

2 comments:

Lara said...

She is SO cute!

Be careful before you know she will be starting preschool! I still can hardly believe that Dallin is that age!

Andrea said...

WOW! She looks SO old in these pictures, SOOOOO cute :0)

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!