The company sent us a new one. Looks a little odd with that missing piece but oh well!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Merry Christmas update and photo over load!!
Christmas was excellent. This year, we decided to stay home and it was just the three of us. Christmas eve we spent time reading in our scriptures and taking Avery on a walk to look at all the Christmas lights in the neighborhood. I made home made cinnamon rolls and Erik and I played Santa after Avery went to sleep. The night was rough. She woke up four times then slept in till 9:30. Christmas started late for us :) We had a fun morning opening up presents and pretty much, we spent the day in our pajamas, watching movies, eating junk food and the Christmas ham I made for dinner. The next morning was kind of a shock. We we're heading to Richfield to visit Erik's family when we found out my dad had had a heart attack. We spent the next few days making our way to Colorado and then back home. My dad is doing great and we are so happy that he made it to the hospital in such a short time and they were able to take care of him. So without further ado, here is an overload of our holiday season!!!
Her cute new kitchen! After Erik put it together, we discovered the missing handle.
The company sent us a new one. Looks a little odd with that missing piece but oh well!






The company sent us a new one. Looks a little odd with that missing piece but oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



7 comments:
The Magical Forest looks like fun. We've never been there, maybe I'll have to take my kids next year. Glad you guys had a fun Christmas. Christmas just seems funner when you have kids.
Looks like fun. I'm glad to hear that your dad is ok. Aves is getting so big!
What cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Sorry to hear about your dad, but I'm glad he's doing better. That's scary.... Avery is getting SO BIG!!!
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. We didn't get to go to the Magical Forest this year with all the other stuff we had going on. Hopefully we can go next year.
Hope your Dad continues to get better... so sorry to hear!! :(
Very cute pics of Avery! Shes just a doll & perfect! Looks like she had a GREAT Christmas! :)
Sorry to hear about your dad. I had no idea. That's great news that everything is OK...Love the Christmas pics. Avery is so stinkin cute. We need to get together as soon as my Aiden baby gets better. I will let you know:)
My dad had Christmas heart problems too, no fun! The kitchen is way cute, where did you end up finding it?
Post a Comment