>

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Target is not a good place for ADDICTS!!

So today was a little rough for me......I was at Target and I could hardly contain myself, I mean I wanted to just stop in the isle and cry a good one. There were so many wonderful things in that store and each one of them so desperately wanted to climb into my cart and ride home with me. In fact, I'm pretty sure I heard a few items call my name and ask to come home with me. Usually, my poverty doesn't get to me because I know it's for a good cause and after dental school, our circumstances will better allow me to take the orphan products I see at Target home with me but today...ugh! It really got to me. Now please excuse me while I drown my sorrow in a Diet Pepsi. Next time, I will be stronger and I won't have to bite my lip to hold back my compulsive desire for all the cute stuff! :)

6 comments:

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

oh i so feel you;( i am so in need of new things and upgrades and so sick of all my old crap and being broke is soooo boring!!!! i have decided to buy something new for each room in my house slowly, kids bathroom first:) hey i work 6 days a week, is wanting a new rug a crime!hahaha hang in there

Kati said...

You need to join TAA (Target Addicts Anonymous) with me...I'm with ya, love that store. I thought it was just me hearing things call my name. It's good to know I'm not crazy, at least not a lot, just a little.

Lyndsi said...

I will drown the same sorrows in Diet Pepsi as well. And Diet Pepsi will most likely come out of my tear ducts. You're funny... I can't remember why we weren't friends when you lived here! :) Target is a great, great store. I love it. And their Diet Pepsi is delish as well.

Shauni Kaye said...

Savannah you are hilarious...I was at the new Super Target off of GVP yesterday and I was the same way. I promised my hubby I would save more and spend less this year. It is soooooo hard. I LOVE that store as well:)The extra 10% helps alot though:)

Unguren said...

I try to avoid Target. I can always find something that I "need". It is not healthy for me or my pocket book.

Chante said...

Totally me...I was in Target the other day and wanted everything and I went to TJ Maxx homestore and they had the cutest kid and baby things plus don't mention the home decor! I seriously wished I had money because it really wasn't that expensive!!! All I need is a couple extra hundred dollars and it would seriously go a long way!!!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!