>

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Like father like daughter!!

Avery loves her daddy!!! When he gets home, she pretty much just follows him around and does what he does. She loves to wear his shoes and hang out in the office because that's pretty much where he spends most of his time, studying. She loves to climb into the chair and bang on the key board. Monkey see monkey do I guess :)


3 comments:

Josie said...

How cute! I love that she puts on his bug huge shoes! How funny!

Josie said...

I meant BIG! Oh and your office looks so neat and clean! How do you do that?! Our is ALWAYS covered in papers and junk!

Unguren said...

Little kids always love their dad's...it seems like the short end of the stick for Mom's that are with them all day.

You can't help but think that kind of adoration is adorable.

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!