>

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

cApTuRiNg LiFe'S LiTtLe MoMeNtS!!!

Last night was a rough night! Avery didn't nap all day and was extremely tired. Erik and I believe she is beginning to hate the crib. Knock on wood but she has not tried to climb out however, she says, "stuck" all the time and wants out. She was so upset when I put her to bed. Erik, being the best daddy that he is, went and laid on the floor with her. She fell right asleep and this is what we captured. I'm telling myself it is not time for a toddler bed cause I'm not ready, but maybe it would be best for her.

Me and the best little helper in the world made some white chocolate popcorn for the neighbors for Christmas. Avery had so much fun but mostly, I think she just liked eating it.
The best kisses ever!!
The magic ingredient, a cute little two year old
and the finished product.
All I can say is, "rockin' around the Christmas tree!" I am extremely surprised
that Avery has left the tree alone. She just loves to look at it!

Little buddies. On Thursday's I watch my friends cute kiddies while she goes to choir practice.
Avery gets so excited to hang out with Dallin. Unless he is already knocking on the door, I can't tell her he is coming otherwise she runs to the door calling his name.

8 comments:

Lara said...

She is too cute! I love her to pieces, I love that she loves having Dallin come play, and I love that we have such good friends to watch our kids for us! We can't say thank you enough!

Lacei Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lacei Child said...

Way Too Cute!!!

Lacei Child said...

Way Too Cute!!!

Lacei Child said...

Way Too Cute!!!

Lacei Child said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Leggs said...

Jax has that santa hat in red. So so cute.

McKinna said...

shes jus so stinkin' cute!!! I love her!
Wish I was your neighbor... those looked so YUM! ;)
& I kept Devon in his crib for as long as I could, well, until Dallin arrived actually!! He was good 2, never tried to climb out...

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!