Saturday, October 10, 2009
"daddy" And for the love of pumpkins!
When we wake up in the morning and I get Avery out of her crib, she immediately says, "daddy?" And, throughout the day, daddy is constantly on her thoughts. If he even goes out side to mow the lawn, she stands at the glass sliding door and whines. I must say, I love that she loves him so much but I hate having to explain, that daddy is either at school or work. It just makes her even more frazzled. Take a look at her in action!



Avery has a love for pumpkins. She carries this one all over the house because it lights up and makes noise. She calls them punki's!! This girl couldn't get any cuter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



7 comments:
No joke! She is so dang cute! And getting so big!!!
She's too cute! Last year Jantzen loved pumpkins...he used to call them "happy pumpkins" every time he saw one. Jaedyn is already a major daddy's girl too and she's only 7 weeks old.
She is such a doll. I can't believe how big she is getting?!!
Too CUTE! When are you going to have another one? Avery is just so dang CUTE! Tell Erik Hi from Bryan! He was just thinking about him last week since we got to hang out with Jens Lovell. Take care you guys!
Avery is so cute! I love the pics of her looking out for daddy. That is so funny!
The daddy thing sounds just like Addison. She always asks for daddy first thing when I go to get her up. She's getting so big! I wish we lived closer so we could see you guys more!
The daddy thing sounds just like Addison. She always asks for daddy first thing when I go to get her up. She's getting so big! I wish we lived closer so we could see you guys more!
Post a Comment