>

Saturday, October 31, 2009

One cute girl and an annoyed mom!

My camera drives me crazy! Avery has now begun to actually pose and smile for the camera but my dang flash takes so long, it hurts her eyes and I can't get a shot with her eyes open. This is all I can get. If I turn off the flash, everything is blurry. Ugh! I'm sure there are settings to change, but I don't have the manual and I am so annoyed! She is the cutest girl, and I just can't get any good shots due that dang flash. However among all that, Avery has become Avery Divinci. We got her a little paint set. Of course it only paints on that specific paper but she loves it. It was an accident though. I meant to get her the markers but she did great! Markers next, the clear ones of course!

3 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

I am no expert, but I would be happy to take a look at your camera and settings. I had to make due with a crappy point and shoot for a long time and so out of necessity I had to learn a few tricks. Have you tried shooting in sports mode? Typically that turns the flash off and speeds up your shutter so that you can capture quick action. Try shooting without the flash and adding more light to the area you are shooting. The flash is never a good idea unless you are in desperate lighting circumstances. Good luck!!!! I know how absolutely frustrating a crappy camera can be. At least you have an adorable subject! :)

Shauni Kaye said...

So I would LOVE to take her pics...Seriously just let me know when would be good for you...I haven't mastered the no flash photography yet but Aiden doesn't seem to be too bothered by mine. It's quick with no delay...

McAllister's said...

You can go online and usually find any manual you want. Cute pics anyway!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!