Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Not much to show for it!
This year, once again, we went to Richfield for the 4th. We absolutely love going there for the 4th. It will forever be a family tradition. Why do we love it so much you ask? Well, first of all there is our wonderful family who lives there and the wonderful family who joins us there every year. Second, you can't beat the weather. It is usually in the high eighties or low nineties, which for us is a magnificent break from the heat. Third, it's a small town so the festivities are just perfect. They get so into it and they make it so patriotic. I just love it. Avery loved the fire works too. She just clapped and screamed. It was the cutest thing ever! Erik's ten year reunion was this year as well and just as the title says, I don't have much to show for it. I like the smart one that I am, forgot our dang camera! So I didn't get any pictures of his reunion or the fourth :( My sister in law got a couple of our family over the fourth so when those come to me via email, maybe I'll post them. We had such a good time hanging out with friends and family, having a BBQ and staying up late to play games. Erik's reunion was fun too. I'm so proud of how much he's accomplished in the past ten years. He is a hard worker. The only pics I have for you all, are the pics of our sweet Aves at the pool a couple of days ago. She loves to swim!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



6 comments:
She is so cute.
10 year reunion...babies. I am going on 13 years. Man. That made me kinda depressed.
Sometimes cameras are a pain in the butt, aren't they? Glad that you had a great holiday! Girls trip looked fun. Too bad you didn't get to leave town:)
2 cute!
is that the Henderson Multi Gen pool?! We are going there tomorrow @ 12 if you wanna join us!! =)
First of all Erik did an awesome job on your hair!! cant believe you dared to let him but looks like you will be savin lots of money! Aves is getting s big! she is adorable!!!
Hey! Fun to see what you are up to. So you are in Vegas? Fun that you go to Richfield for the 4th. We go to Torrey which is just an hour away every year. That's where my husband is from. What a cute little girl you have!
Those are cute pics. I love to see how much Eric gets into playing with Avery.
Your fourth sounded awesome!
Post a Comment