My friends from high school came to Vegas this past weekend and we had so much fun! We hadn't all been in the same room together for almost ten years. There were a couple of us missing due to baby's and such but we were so glad to be able to get together anyway. We stayed at the Trump Hotel for two nights and spent most of our time shopping, eating yummy food, and chit chatting till two and three in the morning. After spending time with these girls, I've realized that our personalities haven't changed much since high school. Of course we've matured a little but hanging out together felt just the same as it used to. It wasn't awkward or anything. I had such a good time and we're definitely going to try to make it a yearly event. They are the best! I love you girls! Sorry girls, I will not be posting the pictures of us at the pool! Lol ;)
Looks like a blast! You look so great. We're excited to see you guys this weekend! Are you bringing Avery to the reunion or leaving her with the grandparents?
You are on the ball!! I had a great time. Loved catching up and being with everyone. It's true... everyone really is the same and it was so comfortable. Thanks for coordinating all the plans...
K well thanks for not posting the pool ones but you suck for posting that brutal one of blowing the candles! And it was so fun and comfortable, I loved it and can't wait for the next one..Spa vacation!!
It was such a blast and loved all the late night chats! You also didn't have to post the one of me with my eyes barely open.......seriously, what was my problem!
I'm so sad and jealous at the same time, I was going to come, but last minute we decided not to visit this summer...I miss you guys...maybe next summer we can plan a vaca to Hawaii...come on...
What the fetch!? You girls are all HOT mamasitas....and skinnies! Holy crap, you all look fabulous. It is so fun to catch up with girlfriends, even though 10 years have passed by...to feel like it was just yesterday! Love fun girl trips and they are so needed eh!!
We've been married for 8 wonderful years! Erik is attending dental school. I've finished my bachelors in Psychology and hope to move on to a Masters. We have the most beautiful daughter, Avery and new baby boy, Konner. We love our little family and love where the road in our life has taken us.
15 comments:
How FUN is that?? I could def. go for a get-a-way with the girls!! Thanks for the idea! Glad you all had fun :0)
Looks like a blast! You look so great. We're excited to see you guys this weekend! Are you bringing Avery to the reunion or leaving her with the grandparents?
oh fur fun....you girlies are all so damned beautiful!! even more beautiful now that 10 years ago... I need one of those.
You are on the ball!!
I had a great time. Loved catching up and being with everyone. It's true... everyone really is the same and it was so comfortable. Thanks for coordinating all the plans...
K well thanks for not posting the pool ones but you suck for posting that brutal one of blowing the candles! And it was so fun and comfortable, I loved it and can't wait for the next one..Spa vacation!!
That looks so fun Savannah, I wish I could do that right now...I need it!! So fun!
It was such a blast and loved all the late night chats! You also didn't have to post the one of me with my eyes barely open.......seriously, what was my problem!
Oh my heck you all look the same...it is to funny! I don't think nobody would even know who I'am...lol looks like you had a fun time in viva la Vegas!
i thought for sure it would be jamie to post the first one but you are on top of things! it was lots of fun. thanks for not posting pool pictures!
Look at you all "Vanna White-esq" in front of the Vegas sign.
Looks like fun.
You girls are so cute! MIss you!!
I'm so sad and jealous at the same time, I was going to come, but last minute we decided not to visit this summer...I miss you guys...maybe next summer we can plan a vaca to Hawaii...come on...
looks like youguys had fun, so luke was telling me u live close to where we are building??? Where is it???? We are right off the North 5th exit.
What the fetch!? You girls are all HOT mamasitas....and skinnies! Holy crap, you all look fabulous. It is so fun to catch up with girlfriends, even though 10 years have passed by...to feel like it was just yesterday! Love fun girl trips and they are so needed eh!!
How fun! You guys all look AMAZING!!! Girls vacations are the best!
Post a Comment