>

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Here we go again!!! I love this man in uniform!


Last Feb. after an eight year run of being in the army national guard, Erik retired his ACU's but has now pulled them from the closet, dusted them off and joined the ranks again!!! Sargent Foisy is now in the medical unit and a part of the dental squad! We're really excited because this unit is non deployable.(Oh to say that sounds so nice!)They just get the medical part of those who are getting ready to go to Iraq taken care of. Don't get me wrong I understand what the military entails but Erik has already done a two year tour for Iraq so I am really relieved that he will not be going again! Good job babe! You are such a hard worker! I love ya!
P.S. We're doing dental school through this unit so we're in it till he retires!

8 comments:

A said...

That's awesome! congrats... We are so thankful for me like you!

Dave and Kelsee said...

You are very lucky that it is non-deployable! Good thing he still has some of his ACU's. COngrats again on dental school. That is awesome. I don't know what we are doing for Easter. We haven't really thought about it yet. Beth has been asking me what we want to do and I have no ideas because Dave has school on Friday and I have to work the whole week so if we do go to Richfield it will probably just be for the weekend. Who knows?

Michelle said...

Woohoo...what a stud. :) I am glad he is non-deployable. I can't imagine having to go through that more than once. I dread the day when my Hubby gets deployed. UGH!

Nicole said...

I think it's awesome Erik is back in the guard. This Medical Unit is so much better. And I'm so glad to have a friend to hang out with while the guys are at drill. We had a lot of fun yesterday, too bad it was so windy. We will have to do it again sometime.

Janey said...

So neat that he is undeployable. What a relief for you!

I left a comment on your last post too. I meant to leave just one big one on this one. Anywho, hope all is well!!

Josie said...

Well it's a good thing you love him in uniform then!

The Conders said...

We are having the hardest time deciding if Brandon should resign! The whole decision is based on being deployed of course- I just don't want to do that again! We'll see I guess. Congrats on dental school, that is awesome he'll be on his way!

Andrew and Cori said...

Congrats! It's the way to go. We have friends that did Dental School through the Navy and it worked out great. They are in Japan right now giving back their time, but she loves it and they get to stay together as a family, which is the best part. Good luck!!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!