>

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mommy to be!

Baby Aves will make a good little mommy one day! On Sunday, she came out of her room holding her baby and her bottle. She kept trying to feed her baby. It's just amazing to me that she was doing that without seeing anyone do it. Kids are so observant. She even walks around patting it's back. I love watching her grow and learn new things. She is the biggest sweetheart!

12 comments:

Lyndsi said...

For a second there I thought you were announcing something until I read the title again! She is so adorable and getting so big!

Nicole said...

that's so cute

The Foisy's said...

Ha, I knew that title would catch yall's attention! That will be coming at some point I'm sure. She's only fifteen months so I know I need to wait a little longer. Her growing up just makes me baby hungry!

The Bowlers said...

Savannah she is so sweet! I guess us girls are just mommy's from birth aren't we. :)

Andrew and Cori said...

I have to admit, I thought the same thing as Lyndsi when I first read it... sorry for jumping to conclusions. Avery is getting so big- so cute!!

McKinna said...

That is soooo sweet!!

Josie said...

What a little doll, she is so cute! It is so funny how they just have those instincts. They know how to take care of babies!
So I have to tell you- I just got put in the YW pres. in my ward with Kara Reid as the pres. We got talking about my old ward and found out she knows you. So of course we talked about how cute and darling you are! Kara is great and I'm really excited to be working with her.

A said...

so cute. Ellie skipped right over the baby stage and right into princesses. Now she is finally into babies, but uses her stuffed animals instead. Aves is so cute. This year will be a fun one for you

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

she is so cute. i want a girl! boys aren't sweet ( well sometimes) mostly they destroy stuff! she just looks like such a sweetie!

Unguren said...

I figured it was some kind of announcement too. If you get pregnant soon you will be with the other 900 ladies in our ward that are expecting.

Andrea said...

you got me! I thought, "Yay! One more to add to the baby list!!" Go ahead and start trying! I got pregnant with Raylee when Jaiven was 15 months old. So they are two years apart, and I love it! I waited a little longer this time, so baby #3 will be three years apart form Raylee, but I'm sure it will be fun too!

Brooke said...

what a cutie! she is getting so big! ok, how long has it been since i've seen you? TOO LONG!

ps-i tagged you!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!