Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Tag six other people and let them know you did it.
Post Rules
Let the tagger know when you are done.
HERE ARE MY SIX HAPPY THINGS!!!
1-I'm happy when I get to spend the day with Erik and Avery. The two of them make me so happy! Plus, I love all the help with Aves. Let's face it, sometimes I just need a break!
2-The gospel makes me happy. I love that I have the truth in my life and I know that my family is forever!
3-I get extremely happy when I get Avery out of bed in the mornings. She always has a big smile on her face and there is no better way to start the day then with a smile from my precious girl!
4-Exercising makes me happy. Although I don't do as much as I would like cause I'm waiting for the Golds gym to get finished right by my house, I do go walking and when those endorphins get going, it sure does make me happy!
5-Having my time to do whatever I want which is usually reading. It makes me happy to escape into a world of fiction meanwhile escaping my somewhat boring life at home.
6- It makes me happy to see my husband succeed in school. He works so hard and does so well. He deserves to have a good career, plus I can't wait to reap all the benefits! ;)
I tag-Nicole(don't hate me for it!) Hannah, Chante, Mckenna, Angie, and Lyndsi Martin!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



3 comments:
I can't believe you tagged me. You know how much I love doing these things lol.
Very perfect and very cute.....I will follow-up on this tag shortly....I just did a baby tag so you have to do it too!
Post a Comment