>

Monday, February 2, 2009

Attack of the killer geese!

Saturday afternoon, we went to a place called Tule Springs Park. It has tons of ponds, geese, ducks, and peacocks. Avery was loving all those dang birds! I will admit, they made me a little nervous. They are so used to people feeding them that once they see you, they come running. I thought they were going to attack us. They were huge. Actually, I liked the peacocks the best. We had so much fun just letting Avery run around and chase these birds, but I have to laugh because after we were all out of bread, we were walking along a path and one of those geese reached out and bit Erik's leg, then it spit water all over him. It was sooo funny! It totally caught him off guard it was great! This place is definitely awesome for kiddies! Also, it was so funny cause whenever I would give Avery bread to throw, she would just eat it herself! She wasn't sharing! ha ha

11 comments:

The Bowlers said...

Oh that looks like fun! I wish they had fun stuff like that here. When are you coming down next? We need to go to lunch.

Dave and Kelsee said...

Ha ha. That is such a funny story. That looks like a great time though. Those birds are so pretty. You guys look great and I love you room. The green is really cute too. You are so creative. We need to get together one of these days!

Lacei Child said...

Fun! So, my sister & I were playing on the internet & I showed them your blog cause I told them you had way cute hair... they all said you were BEAUTiFUL! ~lace

Crystal said...

How fun. We have a park like that too. Caeli was scared of the birds but Cohen liked them. We are going to be in Vegas for spring break... 2nd week of March. We need to plan something fun. WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER! It's been way too long.

A said...

Holy cow, look at all those different types of birds! That looks like it would be so much fun. I can't believe one of them bit Erik's leg and spit water...lol. That is great.

Chante said...

Look how cool those peacocks are! I have never seen those type of birds at a random park....that is so cool! I bet Avery loved it....Brec would absolutely die!

Nicole said...

That's so funny that one bit Eriks leg. I need to take Bailey back there, she loved feeding the geese last time.

McKinna said...

those peacocks are beautiful! i would have felt a lil' wierd too being surrounded by all those birds... they kinda freak me out. Dev LOVES feeding them too though! we did the same thing at sunset park. the kids love it!

Unguren said...

Birds freak me out! I am pretty sure we will not be going to that park. Unless I am feeling like some self inflicted torture.

Lara said...

Savannah, that is too funny! The last time Dallin fed ducks and geese they did totally attack them. I am not too fond of them. But looks like fun!

Lyndsi said...

Damn geese :) It looks like an awesome park. Nothing beats the park that we have hear in "The Fields"

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!