(I HAVE TO ADD, THERE IS ONLY ONE OF EACH OF THESE WALLS!) I didn't go all the way around the room, that really would have looked like a circus tent if I had. Plus, it looks better in person!
Monday, January 26, 2009
"Orange" you glad your not this crazy!
(I HAVE TO ADD, THERE IS ONLY ONE OF EACH OF THESE WALLS!) I didn't go all the way around the room, that really would have looked like a circus tent if I had. Plus, it looks better in person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



18 comments:
Wow, you are brave! That looks really cute though. It's always fun to be creative and going out of your comfort zone. After all, my bedroom wall is teal and I still love it.
I love it!!! Good job to go out of your comfort zone!
Wow that is ORANGE, but I love it!! I absolutely LOVE the vinyl lettering, looks great!!!!
It looks really good with your lettering up, I like it.
I like it- color gives a house personality. I have been working on painting walls in our house for about three years... if I could ever stop being pregnant or having newborns in our house, maybe we could withstand the paint fumes and get it done!
I think the walls look great. You are so creative. Seriously I think it looks very cute and patriotic in your room. I can't wait to see AVery's room! Some day, I will get to do my dream house and do whatever I want to my walls too :) As for feeling like the worst mom with the whole throw up ordeal... DON'T! It's happened to us all and it just makes us better moms. You are doing a great job and are so stinkin cute with Avery!
You are talented!!! I would never even think of that!!! Cute, cute, Cute!!
I like it! I think that your room is fun and I dig the split pea soup room. When we painted our kitchen green my first thought was "what have we done?" then I was wondering if with our green living room and green kitchen if it was going to look like a mexican fiesta. But I love it. I have embraced our mexican fiesta and I am sure that you will embrace the circus room.
I absolutely love it! I love the color orange first of all, yes brave, and my husband would have thought I was crazy and probably would hate it.....but I seriously love it! I love doing bold things and want to do something like that to one of our rooms some day. Were the horizontal stripes hard to do? Did you just have to measure everything precisely? Anyways, very cute!
way cute, I like.. I love doing diffent things that know one would dare to do.
Love it!
I love it, I think it looks fresh and beautiful!
I love it!! very daring but sooo cute!!!!
Savannah! I miss you! I love the paint job - your house looks awesome. And Avery is absolutely gorgeous!
Wow! I absolutly LOVE the orange bedroom! that is sooo cute! I have that same sign to- it's cute! makes me wanna do ours different.... great job!!!
Oooh I likey. I must say you do have a sense of style, good job.
When I have a house you can come decorate for me! I love what you did with your house. I wish we still had college classes together. Well not really classes but we still saw eachother.
Nice paint job! After painting my kids rooms I realized, I love to paint! It's serioulsy so fun! Amazing what a little color on the wall can do. I love the green. And even though I could never do orange, I think it is really cute! Good job!
Post a Comment