>

Monday, December 29, 2008

Our MERRY Christmas!

This year, we stayed home for Christmas! We've had lots of visitors and lots of fun. The weekend before Christmas, my family came down and we spent the day at a few casino's, ate at a great restaurant, and watched a snow show at the town square. Then for Christmas, Erik's parents and brother Tyler came down. We went to the Venetian, of course ate out and attempted Freemont street but it was raining too hard. We had a big breakfast Christmas morning and just enjoyed each others company. After they left, Erik's brother Dave and his wife Kelsee came down for Dave's B-day. We went to the California Pizza Kitchen and the guys went to watch UFC at a friends house. We've had a blast this holiday season. The next visitors will be our friends Trent and Mandi for New Years. Can't wait you guys. Here's a few pics of our Christmas fun! Avery cared more about the oranges in her stalking than anything else. She carried them around all day! P.S. I don't want to eat for the next year! Ugh!
Also, Avery got her first haircut. Erik did it and did a great job. It was getting way to long by her ears and stuff. She did pretty dang good!

12 comments:

A said...

Looks like you got to do your share of entertaining this Christmas! You'll probably never get sick of going out on the town and visiting the casinos. How fun to live close to so many yummy restaurants and shows! I'll have to come visit some time

scott and melanie said...

Cute Eric cutting Avery's hair. And you can afford to eat some food(skinny bones)lol!

Josie said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! How fun, Aves first Christmas! Funny Erik cut her hair. I found with Madi, you just have to let it grow to get through the awkward stages.

McKinna said...

looks like you guys had a great time! That is so cute about Avery & the oranges!!

Janey said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas in Vegas! I don't want to eat for a long while either!

Chante said...

Go Erik on the haircutting....I am impressed! It was so good seeing you...next time I want to come see your house. Oh, and I loved your Christmas card..that is a great family pic!

Lyndsi said...

I can't believe how big Avery is getting! She is so cute. That is awesome she got a haircut! I found keeping it trimmed makes it grow A LOT better and thicker. That is just me though! She is so cute and I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

Avery is so stinkin' cute! She is such a Foisy! I think we are coming down to Vegas actually. But it looks like it might not be until Spring break. Stupid school really cramps my style. So that would be the first part of march. We need to plan something fun for then.

Unguren said...

That little car that she got...my kids have one and love it. They still play on it.

I can't believe that Eric cut her hair. Well done.

Dave and Kelsee said...

Thanks again for letting us come stay at your house. We had a great time. Avery is so cute and I can't beleive Erik cut her hair. That is crazy because I don't think I would ever let Dave cut our kid's hair but maybe I would change my mind. Hope to see you this weekend!

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

looks like you had a great Christmas!!! Your little girl is so cute!!! Happy New Year!

Kat said...

Vegas has a ton to offer! Kaleb actually wants to move there(or really anywhere besides here) Mia got that same car/walker thing her first christmas and started walking on her own that day after playing with it. Avery is a doll! Yeah Mia's hair took it time to come in too but it seemed like once I started washing it with professional product it came in so much better and thicker...try it if you haven't. I just use Paul mitchell tear free for babies.

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!