>

Monday, December 1, 2008

Girls weekend, Thanksgiving, and our new house!

Since we've moved, we've had crazy madness around our house! The week we moved in, I went to Salt Lake for the annual Foisy girls weekend! I love this weekend. We leave the kids and the hubbies behind, hit the shopping scene and eat at yummy restaurants! Mostly, I love being with my sister in laws and mother in law. We have so much fun, I hate it when the weekend is over!
Steph's mom, Erik's Aunt, and Erik's mom
Me and StephAll of us Ladies!! I love you girls!
For Thanks giving, we went to Richfield. We ate, played games and just enjoyed being with the fam! I always love going there for the holidays!Aves, first taste of Thanksgiving dinner! Although it doesn't look like it, she really was enjoying it!Alas, our house! By request, here are a few pics. We are still changing stuff though, especially that horrible faucet. That goes in the next few days! We have tons to do still, but we picked everything out so we love it!!!

27 comments:

Emily Harper said...

Girls weekends are the best! I love the house! I bet it's so nice to finally be "home"!

Amanda said...

Your house is beautiful, I love it!! Wanna come decorate mine? :)

Amanda said...

Your house is beautiful, I love it!! Wanna come decorate mine? :)

Shauni Kaye said...

Hey there~ Your house is so cute. I bet you are so thrilled with it. All your pics are very cute. I love being with family too. It's the best!!!

Chante said...

Okay your house already looks great after just moving in.....are you kidding! I love it!

McKinna said...

beautiful home!! & what a fun tradition with the girls! ;)

The Conders said...

Looks like you had such a fun weekend with the girls! I wish we could have hung out over Thanksgiving. We will definitely have to over Christmas. The house looks beautiful! You have it decorated so cute, it looks amazing! You are so on top of things!

Marcie said...

Hey Savannah, its Marcie...I found your blog off Lyndsi Martins. I love your new house, I bet you are so happy to moved in! Hey check out my blog to see what you dont have to ask me anymore:)

A said...

I love girl time! Your home looks beautiful. You have been a busy woman!

McAllister's said...

The house looks cute, can't wait to come see it over New Year's! Just have to make sure Trent doesn't change his mind! HAHA that is like a common occurrence at our house.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

your house is beautiful! i am so glad you got in for the holidays. i am jealous of your girls weekend, none of my sisters will ever go with me the day after;( cuz we all hate crowds, but i still wanna go! hope your holidays continue to be great

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

your house is beautiful! i am so glad you got in for the holidays. i am jealous of your girls weekend, none of my sisters will ever go with me the day after;( cuz we all hate crowds, but i still wanna go! hope your holidays continue to be great

Nicole said...

Looks like your girls weekend and Thanksgiving were fun. Your house looks great, I'm so glad you guys are in and all settled.

Cami said...

Hey this is Cami I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your little family is! I am Jakelle (poulson's) younger sister if you remember me.haven't see you for YEARS! but I also know your husband Erik as I went to school here in Richfield! You look so happy and your little Avery is adorable.
We have a blog too so check it out sometime...
camiandjames.blogspot.com
oh I just went private like 2 days ago so your welcome to send me your email and I'll invite you to it! cami_graham@hotmail.com
It was so fun to come across your blog! take care

Dave and Kelsee said...

Your house is so pretty! I love all of it! You are such a great decorator and picker outer... Is that a word? Anyway, I didn't even notice the faucet but everything looks so good. I am sorry we didn't get to see you guys at Thanksgiving but for sure at Christmas! (Although I must say it was nice not having to run around.) :)

Lyndsi said...

I love your house! The arches are awesome. It looks like it was so fun up in SLC! I'm jealous!

Unguren said...

I love to blog stalk so I am glad that you looked at mine...you are welcome to any time. Your house looks lovely. New houses are the best.

Erin said...

Cute house. I love how you have decorated the place. Won't it be so much fun to decorate for christmas now in your own place. Love it!

Lyndsi said...

OK... so how many people do you know that I know?! I saw a comment on Marcie Jacobsens blog (who I've known for practically my whole life), Amanda Pulsipher (known for a few years)... anyone else?! Where did you grow up?! I didn't think it was around here. But maybe it was!

The Foisy's said...

Oh Lyndsi, girl, before I moved, I had lived in St. George for 17 years! I know Marcie because my sister used to be married to her brother, but that's a crazy story all in its self. I love her though! I know Amanda because my husband introduced us. He used to go to the office she worked at all the time. I love her too! Yep, I pretty much know the whole town.

Linds said...

I LOVE your new house! Are you just sooo excited! It's darling! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We miss you guys!

Kat said...

You can never go wrong with a girls weekend! When the holidays are over it's planning for us! Love your house!

Brooke said...

it's gorgeous! so, now we have a place to stay when we go to vegas! yay! i'm so jealous your house is already done...i'm getting super ancy!

The Bowlers said...

Hey your house looks really nice! I bet you're excited. One of these days I will be able to do that, hopefully.:) Well I am excited for you guys...call me sometime!

Josie said...

Wow! Your house looks great! I can't believe how much you've decorated so fast! You make me look bad! How fun!

ashley said...

Cute house would have never guessed you are a students wife:)

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!