>

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My funny but strange girl!

My little sweet pea is so funny! She loves her little duck towel. Oh yes! Most of all however, she just loves to stick things on her head! Seriously, she sticks everything on her head! Please, I don't even want to know if this is normal, but I rest my case! I love my goofy little family!

PS. My dad built that entertainment center. It still has a little work left so don't look too close!

9 comments:

Ryan said...

Brynlee does the same thing.

A said...

Oh my heck that is so cute. MOst kids hate things on their head. THe entertainment center looks great! Your home looks very nice.

Nicole said...

So cute, Bailey always puts things on her head.

Lacei Child said...

Your house looks awesome!

McKinna said...

oh she is sooo cute!!

The Hardman's said...

Too cute! They are at such a fun age right now huh? we are always laughing at Kyler. He likes to put his blanket on his head all the time, and on our heads too. Kyler is walking too, I keep forgeting to post it, but he loves it, and yeah I like that his pants don't get as dirty. Your house looks so nice, I bet you are so happy to be in it.
We took our pictures in the middle of town, over by ancestor square, I wanted fall leaves in the background, so I drove around till I found a good spot =)

Kate and Robbie said...

Eric Foisy! Holy Moley! It's good to hear you're doing so well! Congrats on Dental School. That is so huge. I love to hear success stories of my friends. I'm starting Medical School in August as well. Your family is gorgeous. Thank goodness for blogs, eh! I'm glad we ran into each other. Take care my friend. P.S. Savannah, thanks for the note...I never would have known what you were up to. Congrats on the degree too.

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

Hey Sanannah, send me your address so I can send you a christmas card. My e- mail is j_gordo@hotmail.com

Thanks, Happy Holidays!!!

Josie said...

She is so cute! Madi has that same duck towel and LOVES it! So cute!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!