>

Monday, November 10, 2008

HaPpY bIrThDaY bAbY AvErY!

Today is officially Avery's 1st birthday! She was born at 7:20 a.m. via c-section. The little stinker was breach and after a painful attempt to turn her, she remained bum first! So, here's a little treat for you all. Her, right after they pulled her out! We had her little party at a park in St. George on Saturday. So, I will post more pics of that later. We love you Avery and are so blessed and thankful to have you in our family! You have the funnest, cutest personality and we look forward to the years to come! We love you monkey!

13 comments:

Amanda said...

Holy cow!! I can't believe baby Aves is one already!! Time flies, cherish every moment!! She is so beautiful, can't wait to see the bday pics!

The Bowlers said...

It is way crazy that she is already one!!! She is such a little doll, I love her! Happy Birthday Avery!

Lacei Child said...

Samantha says " oh, tut witto baby!"

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Avery! She is such a little sweetheart. I'm excited to see pictures from the party.

McKinna said...

what a beautiful lil' baby!!

Chante said...

Happy Birthday to Avery! She is beautiful!

Josie said...

Happy Birthday to the little cutie! And how ridiculous that you look so good in a snap shot of you after giving birth. Not fair! You're too gorgeous!

A said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun age! SHe is so beautiful!

The Conders said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday sweet girl! I'm excited to see pics of her big day! And even more to see you all in person! I can't believe she's one! I just remember coming to see you guys and how stinkin' cute and little she was! So fun!

Shauni Kaye said...

Happy Birthday Avery! I can't believe she is already one. What a cutie!!

Janey said...

What a beautiful newborn! I swear it's all about the C-sections. Cameron's face was swollen shut, haha. Cameron and Avery are a little under a month apart. It would be fun to get them together someday. She seems pretty active like Cam.

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

Hey, it is good to hear that Vegas is not that bad. Hopefully when we move down there we can get together sometimes! I would really like to know some people down there. Where in North Las Vegas do you live??? West, East, central???

Jodi Rae said...

That is so sweet! I love little babies, but they get big so fast! Hey, I made my blog private and realized I don't have your email. Send your email to jodirae27@hotmail.com and I will add you. Thanks!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!