>

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lots of random happenings!!

Lately, we have had some random fun. Baby Aves, is growing like a weed and getting funner and funner as each day goes by. We finally broke down and bought a high chair. I know it sounds dumb but I wasn't ready for one of those in my kitchen quite yet. I tried to feed her in the bumbo and that was not working out too well. She would just try to get out or play with anything she could find. So why didn't we do this EARLIER?? I don't know what we were thinking! The high chair is the best thing ever. The other day, I was so fed up with her spitting food out and getting it all over my clothes and in my hair. Here's some happy times in the new chair.!Yesterday, my friend Nicole and some of her ward friends, invited Avery and I to the rec center. I was so impressed. Even though Avery can do much on her own, she loved sitting in the water, splashing her hands, and kicking her legs. She loved all the water falls and stuff. It was nice for me to get out of the house. Thanks for the invite. I loved that place. We'll definitely go back!!Avery's personality is growing and developing into such a fun little girl. We love having her in our family. She is so sweet and I couldn't be more happy with parenthood. Erik was giving her a bath last night and she was having so much fun with her little rubber duck, we had to capture the moment. We love you baby Aves!!

15 comments:

Liz said...

Erik
You have a cute family! Looks like you are having lots of fun.
Liz Blake Memmott
You can visit our blog at shoogiefam.blogspot.com

Shauni Kaye said...

Aw! How cute. I cannot wait to have a girl. She is such a cutie. Aren't those rec centers great. Trey and I go all of the time. You are so funny about the whole high chair thing. See you guys tomorrow!

A said...

High chairs are sooo much easier! A great way to contain your child while cooking too! You'll love it. I still use it sometimes when I need to keep ellie in one spot. Your rec center looks awesome! I wish we had one in Orem like that.
As for your comment about high school... I would change almost everything! I was such a bad little girl... and I hate being associated with the fact that people remember me as "Aaron Webb's girlfriend" sick, yuck, nasty!

Amanda said...

So cute, looks like a blast! Hey will you email me your address? kapuls@hotmail.com

Andrew and Cori said...

I can't believe how big she looks!! We tried to do the no high chair thing for awhile too... it's just so much easier to have one- even if it is an eyesore in your kitchen.

Laura said...

She is so cute!! I need a girl! But I'm sure the next one will be another boy!

scott and melanie said...

Cute Family!! I've been stalkin your blog for a while now.Your little girl is darling!I don't see ya anymore at Target now that you've moved to LV.We can stay in contact through the bloggin world..Stalk me at
foremasterfam.blogspot.com
Melanie Gonzales Foremaster

Kat said...

They do grow like weeds huh! She is so freaking cute!! I am totally up for meeting somewhere for a girls weekend...not sure why we have never done it! Michelle and I talked about the same weekend every year so we would all just know to plan on it.

Ryan said...

She is so cute and I love your highchair.

Leesa said...

Hey, sorry I have been out of town. I'm glad you stopped by my blog to say hi, Avery is sooo cute and it looks like you are having alot of fun in Vegas. Kids grow so fast, she is at such a fun age right now. Good to here from you, check back anytime.

Chante said...

She is all smiles and so cute! 6 mos and up is my favorite when their personality grows so much!

Erin said...

Those are the cutest pictures of Avery with her bubbles. How fun. Yeah our trip was just for fun. You should go there because it is really pretty and there is so much to do.

Nicole said...

They high chair turned out really good. Cute pictures, we are going to have to hang out when I get back from CA. It's so nice down here I don't know if I want to come home. I will see ya when I get back.

Kiley said...

Hey I'm so glad you told me you live here now! We live in the South part. by St. Rose and Maryland Parkway. What about you? email me so we can give each other more info and get together mine is kileymcdonald @gmail.com

Emily Harper said...

She is such a little doll! That was seriously a rec center? I would be going there everyday! That high chair might be the cutest one I've ever seen! Nice work!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!