>

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy tO uS...............

Erik and I practically share a birthday. In fact, all the girls in my family share a birthday and when Erik and I got married, he shares it with us now. My mom's b-day is August 1st, Erik's is August 2nd, my sis is August 4th, mine is August 5th, and my older sis is August 25th. So we usually just have a big gathering. This year, Erik and I decided to head to Park City. We dropped Avery off with the grandparents and we went on a little vacation with some friends, the Conders. It was way fun. We rented a condo, ate lots of food, sat in the sun, went on the luge thing up the mountain, went to a movie, and just plain enjoyed not toting the babe around. Here are some pics that captured some of our fun. We didn't get very many pictures. We were just too busy! Also, here are some cute pictures of Avery Cakes too. She will be nine months on the tenth. She pulls herself up to stuff, and gets into every thing. She took a nap one day and only slept for like twenty minutes. When she woke up, I let her fuss a little thinking she would go back to sleep. She didn't and when I went to get her, this is what I found. I had never seen her pull her self up until that point. We got her a new tub! She loves it. I don't like just putting her in a big tub because I have to use more soap and I'm afraid she's going to slip and fall. We can't relax and let her play but with this tub she loves it!! And, here is a picture of our house. Well the start of it any way, its on it's way and should be done at the end of September!

12 comments:

Chante said...

I knew it was your B-day today so I am wishing you a Happy Birthday! Park City sounds so fun to me! I'm a little home sick and miss cooler weather. This past month has been crazy busy so we have had no time for vacations or even driving to the mountains here in AZ, so I know it is just Park City, but that sounds heavenly to me! I'm glad you had fun and hope your day is great!

P.S. Funny that yours, erik's, and your fam share birthdays so close!

McAllister's said...

SO Happy Birthday! And I am so mad that you didn't call and see if Trent and I wanted to go with you all to Park City, We never do anything fun! Does Aves crawl then? Titan is just about there.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

happy late bday:-) avery is so freakin cute.i love 9 months its so fun! and park city is always so much fun even if you just hang out!!! glad you got to get away!

The Dabo's said...

Happy Birthday to all! Gotta love Park City. So glad your house got started, that's so exciting!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to you both!!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday! That is so funny your birthdays are all around the same time. I am sure it makes for a really good party though. Park City, I love it there. Chet and I went there the night of our wedding! How fun!

Emily Harper said...

Happy Birthday! It's always fun having birthdays close together but buying all of the gifts gets a little crazy! Avery is a doll, Park City looked fun and I'm glad that your house is coming along!

A said...

Happy Birthday. You were up here! How fun to share birthdays around the same time and get to celebrate it all together!

Becky Seymour said...

Of course I still want the tutu. That was the photographers. Do you want to mail it, and I'll reimberse you all the shipping??

GOULDING CLAN said...

Your little girl is adorable! How are things in Vegas?

Nicole said...

It looks like you guys had a fun little trip. I'm so glad that they have started on your house. That really is so exciting and it will be awesome when it's all done.

Kat said...

I am HORRIBLE, I didn't even know it was your birthday! Happy late birthday! How fun to have a little get away, they are definitely needed every once in awhile. Isn't it weird how easy it is without a kid and we just took it for granted. Looks like fun, I love Park City.

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!