Every year, it is a tradition for us to go to Richfield, (Erik's home town) for the fourth. It is always so much fun. Friday morning, we went to the parade, the kids had a blast running up to the floats as people threw candy from them. Afterward, there was a big gathering at the park. Tons of food, fun and friends. Avery was so tuckered out by then, she fell asleep in her stroller. Later, we had a BBQ, headed for the park with friends and family to watch the fireworks. It was so cute because Avery got to hang out with her two little friends, Addison and Titan. They are all close in age. The fireworks were so long. They went for about an hour. It was crazy!! The next day, we had a big breakfast in Erik's aunts backyard. Lots of family was there and it was so great to see everyone. We then had our neice babysit Avery and all of us couples went on a two hour four wheeler ride up piute trail. It started to rain and became super cold. Erik and I got to snuggle up and we absolutely loved it. We had so much fun. After our ride, we headed off for another BBQ at some good friends house. We had an awesome weekend. It's always hard to be surrounded by people for days and then come home to no one. I look forward to our next family gathering. Erik's family is so much fun to be with. Our time together is always memorable. I love them all so much. Thanks for an awesome weekend you guys!!








17 comments:
oh girl, your family is adorable! i love richfield... that's where our sweet harper was born. we think it's a fantastic town. you are such the hotty mama... we miss you guys! avery is truly a gorgeous girl!
Our weekend ended up being soooo crazy. We planned on coming down to the fireworks and the breakfast but... ya know, it was nuts. So what do you think about Park city Aug 7-9th?
Look at those gigantic smiles. How old is she? I love seeing what we have to look foward to!
Sound like you had a great time! How cute is your sweetheart with her big smiles!!! Love it! Her cute little head band is adorable :)
Avery gets more beautiful everytime I see her, you and Erik don't look so bad either!! :) haha Looks like you had a blast in Richfield. Stop by when you guys are in town next time and we will have a pool party!!
It looks like you guys had such a fun weekend. Don't you just love small towns and being with family.
That sounds like such a fun weekend. I love getting to do things like that with family. Avery looks so adorable as usual and you guys look so happy. Kids for us? Who knows, I have been kind of getting baby hungry.
Savannah! I found your blog through blog hunting of course. You have such a cute family! Long time no see!
What some cute pics of the 4th! Isn't it the best to go there for the 4th of July. We also had a blast. It's so much fun. I miss all my family though ALREADY!
she is so smiley!! I love it!! It gives me hope for Chase!! to answer your question about his tummy... it seems to be doing better but ever since we went to get his 4 month shots he has been pretty fussy... but he is smiling a lot more now... Looks like you guys had so much fun for the forth!! Im glad you are doing well!
Looks like you had fun. I can't belive how cute she is. I love the hair bows.
Looks like you had a ton of fun. I know what you mean about being around family for that long and then going home, it's sad not living around family,I totally miss mine.
Very cute pictures. Avery looks so adorable.
Cute pictures! All of your fourth of July pictures turned out so cute. Too bad we couldn't be there but we were glad we got to see you guys for at least a second. Let us know if you need anything while you are down here!
I can't believe how big Avery is getting! She is adorable! I love your bows that you've made for her too!
Oh my heck, your little girl is so cute!!! it is good to hear from you!!! I havent seen or talked to you in a long time!! Sounds like everything is going great!! All is well with luke and I. the boys are growing like weeds. Well talk to you soon!!
Hey! We had to make our blog private, someone from a prison was logging on every night for like 3-4 hours!!! If you leave me a post with your email (or email me it) I will add you to our 'ok list' :) ~lace laceichild@hotmail.com
Cute! Your baby is getting so big. Hey, we have made our family blog private, so could you send your email to jodirae27@hotmail.com so I can add you to my list of friends. Thanks!
Post a Comment