>

Thursday, June 26, 2008

FoR fUn AnD fOr SaLe!!


My friend Nicole and I get kind of bored so we made some tutu's and just had so much fun making them we decided to possibly sell them. If anyone wants one, we can make them in any color and any size. Also, we've been making bows, head bands, and clips. They're so fun and cute. We especially love the curly ones. We like to say they look like little fire crackers. The white head band with the red, white and blue curlies is what they look like. Those can be done in clips and look super cute with pig tales. We didn't plan for this little venture but had so much fun with this new found hobby, we thought why not share it if we can. Please let us know if any one would like to purchase anything. This is a few things we have done. It's hard to tell but the tutu's look way better in person. They are super puffy and dang cute!!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Brooke said...

I am TOTALLY interested in the tutu's. what are you charging? they are adorable!

Erin said...

Those are so cute!!! That is so great to do while being bored. Can't wait til I have a little one to dress up. Hopefully you'll still be in business.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

if i had girls i would be all over those dang tutu's! so so cute:-)

The Foisy's said...

We were thinking $25 Let me know what you think. I can do them in what ever colors you want!!

Anonymous said...

You're little avery is so cute! It was so great to see you the other night!

Kelly said...

You are a woman of many talents! I am going to try to do better about keeping a bow in my next little girls' hair - so I will have to hit you up then :)

Kara said...

Savannah, I totally want a hot pink tutu for Shaylee. You are so creative! I am so lame and could never sew. Your bows are adorable, too!

The Foisy's said...

Kara, I can totally do one. I come to St. George all the time so I could drop it off or I could just send it. I'll need her waist measurement. Also, do you just want hot pink only or do you want another color in with it?

Kara said...

Shaylee says that she just wants hot pink. :) I measured her waist- hopefully I did it right- and it was 22 in. You can send it or drop it off...whatever works for you. Thanks! I am so excited!!!

Becky Seymour said...

I want all of it. Just send me a bill and 2 cute headbands and bows and a pink tutu! I am serious! Email me beckylove_25@hotmail.com
I will get you my address.

The Foisy's said...

Kara, I hope you check this soon. I don't know where you live anymore, and I don't have your phone number. Also, you went private on your blog. I don't know where to take the tutu when i'm done. I hope you get this!

Kara said...

savannah, email me at kreid 840 at hotmail dot com

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!