I can't believe how fast she grows! She has changed soo much since we brought her home. She gets funner everyday. I have to admit it's way better when they start to acknowledge you. It was hard to have her just looking past me all the time. Now I actually matter to her. I love it. She smiles now and gooos all the time. She weighs 9.7 lbs and is sleeping awesome. I probably shouldn't say that cause now she wont. But she wakes up only once a night now, and she's slept through the night about three times. We're getting there. She loves her crib. We put her in there the second day we brought her home. We can put her to bed wide awake and she won't throw a fit. She just goes right to sleep. Same with her napping. She just feels comfortable in there. We love this jacket. Erik kept calling her our little eskimo. She's so dang cute! She kind of looks a little bugged. After I took so many pictures, the flash really started to bug her. This might sound gross but aren't naked babies the cutest. I love it. Their bodies crack me up!!!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
GrO
wInG sO FaSt!!!!
I can't believe how fast she grows! She has changed soo much since we brought her home. She gets funner everyday. I have to admit it's way better when they start to acknowledge you. It was hard to have her just looking past me all the time. Now I actually matter to her. I love it. She smiles now and gooos all the time. She weighs 9.7 lbs and is sleeping awesome. I probably shouldn't say that cause now she wont. But she wakes up only once a night now, and she's slept through the night about three times. We're getting there. She loves her crib. We put her in there the second day we brought her home. We can put her to bed wide awake and she won't throw a fit. She just goes right to sleep. Same with her napping. She just feels comfortable in there. We love this jacket. Erik kept calling her our little eskimo. She's so dang cute! She kind of looks a little bugged. After I took so many pictures, the flash really started to bug her. This might sound gross but aren't naked babies the cutest. I love it. Their bodies crack me up!!!

I can't believe how fast she grows! She has changed soo much since we brought her home. She gets funner everyday. I have to admit it's way better when they start to acknowledge you. It was hard to have her just looking past me all the time. Now I actually matter to her. I love it. She smiles now and gooos all the time. She weighs 9.7 lbs and is sleeping awesome. I probably shouldn't say that cause now she wont. But she wakes up only once a night now, and she's slept through the night about three times. We're getting there. She loves her crib. We put her in there the second day we brought her home. We can put her to bed wide awake and she won't throw a fit. She just goes right to sleep. Same with her napping. She just feels comfortable in there. We love this jacket. Erik kept calling her our little eskimo. She's so dang cute! She kind of looks a little bugged. After I took so many pictures, the flash really started to bug her. This might sound gross but aren't naked babies the cutest. I love it. Their bodies crack me up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



6 comments:
What a doll! I am right there with you on the naked baby thing. Cohen is getting fat finally and I love his little chub rolls when he is in the tub. How big is Avery? she still looks like she is tiny. SOOOO cute!
I'm with you about the "naked baby" thing. I love thier little bums, and chubby legs! It just makes you want to eat them! :)
Hey I can't believe you are a little mommy! She is soooo cute and tiny! You will do awesome in Vegas plus it is super close to home:) It is fun being your own little family and if you ever get home sick you are an 1 1/2 hours away! At least it is not 30 like us!
she is gettin so big! she is such a cute baby! she makes me excited for another naked baby!
Hi, it's Kara! Holy crap, I don't know how I even found your blog. Crazy! Your littler Avery is SO CUTE! It sounds like you are doing awesome with being a mom!
She is getting big! and awesome that she sleeps thru the night for you! I hope that I have the same luck! She is a doll savanna! cant wait to see her again!
Post a Comment