
Happy Girl!!!
We can never catch her on camera smiling but finally we did! She is so sweet and smiley when we get her out of bed in the morning. Also, we are proud to announce that she has slept through the night four nights in a row. We are hoping it continues. She is so funny. Sometimes she is so tired she will just continue to sleep while I change her clothes and diaper.




7 comments:
Way to go with the smile pic! It is hard to get pics when they first start smiling. Ava was so hard, Brecon smiles all the time which is so fun! Funny that she stays asleep still while you change her!
I am totally jealous that Avery sleeps through the night. Titan has slept two nights for like 6 hours and then last night he woke up twice again. It SUCKS!!
Too cute! Don't you just LOVE the smiles?
oh my gosh you are soooo lucky. 2 years and we are finally approaching that with Asher. And lucky me gets to start all over again in a few weeks..
Avery is soooo darling and teency still!
what a princess. her lil smile is so adorable!
Nice work on catching the smile! I don't know how they know at such a young age what the camera is but the second it is out the smiles leave. Mia started sleeping through the night at 2 months and it was the best day ever! Mia spoiled us os I am nervous to see what kind of sleeper I have on my hands with this next one...as of now she is up ALL NIGHT LONG!
Yay, that is always such a good day when they sleep through the night (and so do you!)
Post a Comment