HaPpY NeW YeAr
This new year is definitely going to be interesting. We will be moving to Las Vegas in the next few months so that Erik can attend UNLV. He will be applying to their dental school here pretty quick. They say he has a way good chance of getting accepted. We just need to move there and gain residency. It won't be so bad because we have some good friends who live there, and they too will be going to dental school so we're excited for that. Our new years resolution is to stalk up on food storage. We have not been good with that. Also, I of course want to loose my baby fat!! I have 12 lbs to go till I'm back to my pre baby weight. I want to read more as well. Since I've been in school, I haven't read any books for pleasure. All I've read is school text books. I felt guilty if I was reading regular books and not studying. So now the guilt is done. I can read what ever I want!!
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



No comments:
Post a Comment