>

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cutest baby ever!!!
Avery is so cute!! I know all moms are bias. I just think she is so adorable. I stare at her all the time. She is starting to smile now and interact with me when I talk to her. It makes every struggle well worth it. I live for those smiles!! She is an amazing little person. I love it soo much! Her favorite position to lay is on your chest or shoulders. Especially with dad because he has lots of chest room!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

She is so cute, but look at you and Erik. I wouldn't expect anything less :)

Katelyn said...

She is the cutest baby. I'm so glad I got to see you guys. Made me realize how much I miss being in St. George. It was so good to talk to you and tell you my secrets! lol

The Larsen's said...

she is sooo tiny!!! I wish I wasnt sick so I could have held her! oh well maybe next time.

Linds said...

oh Little Sweetheart! Don't you just love when they smile at you...it just makes any problems that you might have just disappear! There is nothing better in the world than babies!

A said...

All mom's are bias, however, lil ava is sooo beautiful! I can't believe you are moving to Vegas. I hear their dental school is GREAT!! Good Luck to your family.

The Grantham Family said...

There is nothing better than the stage you are at with that little tot. She is so precious and oh how hard life may feel and the lack of sleep may be...to see that little babe just makes you melt! She really is a honey! Yae for you!

Brooke said...

Enjoy every second of that little one! She is precious! I need to come see you guys before you move!!!

Brooke said...

ok, how did you do that to your blog?

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

She is so dang cute! I can't wait to see her in person. You guys are awesome. You are moving to vegas? That is crazy. It will be good. When are you coming north?

Michelle said...

Cute baby!! She is adorable.

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!