>

Monday, January 21, 2008

Avery and her future hubby!!!
We love these pictures of Avery and Titan. They were born a day apart!! Titans daddy and Avery's daddy have been friends since high school so we decided we as parents can arrange a marriage between the two!! We know then they would like the in laws right? These babies are so stinking cute. They weighed about the same when they were born, they were both c-sectioned, and they now weigh about the same!! How cute is that?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey! I want to comment on every post! You guys are the cutest family. I will be so sad when you move.

Cameron and Crystal Chidester said...

What some cute little babies!! How fun.

Melissa Sebourn said...

I approve of this little arrangement! Avery is a doll and of course I love Titan :)

Kat said...

We have a couple of these arranged marriages too, whats wrong with that? We already have this one set up and she isn't even here yet! Avery is already getting so big, she is a doll!

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!