Hey everyone! My name is Konner but I hardly even know that cause my mom has so many nicknames for me. I won't even begin to tell you them because they will just embarrass us all. Anyway it's about time I introduce myself to all my mommy's family and friends. I just turned 8 months old on the twelfth. I weigh 17 lbs and quickly approaching 18. My mom can't get enough of me. It's true, she practically eats me alive. I get her back though by grabbing her face and putting her newly make-uped cheek in my mouth. It's what she deserves. She claims she wants kisses so I give her some slobbery ones. I don't officially crawl but I try really hard. I scoot around to get what I want, mainly because I don't have the patience. I can get up on my knees and rock but when I see it gets me no where, I give up and just scoot to my destination. I love toys! I sleep awesome and I'm a good little eater. I don't love the greens but my mom forces me to eat them. Just wait though, when I am older, her efforts will be futile. I have so much fun with my sister Avery. She can always get me to laugh and we have so much fun in the back of the car. My mommy and I have a special bond maybe it's because she said I was a real pain to bring into this world. I don't know, I was pretty comfortable in the process, so I don't know what she's talking about ;). I love to just hear myself make noise, especially in quiet places like church. I hold my bottle but really, why would I do it when others are willing to do it for me? So most of the time, I don't. I am so funny in the mornings when my mom comes to get me. I usually push my bumpers down and peek through the bars, waiting for her to come. I'm always looking for my sister though. She is the person I really love to see in the morning. I really enjoy my baths but I think it's because I just enjoy being naked. My dad thinks I should be a dentist when I grow up so that I can take over his practice one day but he definitely wants me to fly helicopters in the military. My mommy is not so happy about that. Well, that's about all I can say about me. Pretty much I am the cutest dang thing to hit the Foisy home since Avery so life is pretty good. I am spoiled and I loove it! P.s. My mommy took these photos and she is by no means a photographer so cut her some slack okay? :)
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



5 comments:
Oh Savannah...He is sooooo dang cute! I cannot believe he is that big already. Trey wants to fly helicopters in the military too...That makes me a little nervous as well. Anyways I loved Konner's speech:) And adorable pics!
Holy cow that went by fast. He is so cute. He looks just like Avery but the boy version.
He is so cute! It's funny he weighs 17 lbs, Bostyn is 3 days older and is 21! She is such a chunk, shes crawling and standing everywhere and people are telling me she is starting to thin out but I think they are just trying to make me feel better :) We need to get together! I know it's my fault cause I always chicken out about being left at a hotel by myself while James is at drill cause I don't dare venture out into scary Las Vegas all alone when I have NO idea where I am going but I promise I will come down sometime.
ADORABLE!!!
Hey Savannah girl! I just found your blog through Shadoes' blog. YAY!! Connor is too cute and I'm a sucker for baby-hawks. :)
Post a Comment