>

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy fourth of July festivies!

This fourth of July, we headed to Richfield like we have almost all of our fourth's and we wouldn't have it any other way. We love it up there! Nothing beats the small town festivities. We had so much fun hanging out with friends and family. We were missing the family that couldn't be there but we know we'll get the chance to have everyone there again. I really had to cut the pictures down cause I tend to go over board! Enjoy!



 We hung out with our friends the Conder's. Avery and Addison had a blast
swimming. Addison is such a cute girl. I wish they lived closer so Aves had a
friend her age!






Grandma Foisy has a very large tub, and it was too hard to wash little man in it
so this is how we improvised, Grandma's sink!! Konner was loving it!



Sunday afternoon we went up to a place called Monrovian Park. We made smores
and just let the kids run around. It is a beautiful place and I was thrilled to be out of the desert!




My nephews hanging out a little too close to the water for my comfort.
 Grandpa Foisy helping Avery with a smore.

 Konner ate about four graham crackers. He was in heaven!



 Avery and cousin Lexi!
 Konner loves Grandma!




When Avery was Konner's age, I got a picture of her right in front of this flower planter on her first fourth of July at Erik's parents house. This year, I thought I would keep the tradition alive with Konner.  Now, if I could just get them both to smile at the same time. No such luck!

Then we stopped off in St. George at my mom and step dads. Konner was loving Aunt Lee and
Grandma! We had a great weekend!



Need I say more about this picture?
  
We stopped off and let Avery pet some horses near the side of the road. She loved it!

No comments:

Erik and Savannah

Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!

us again!

us again!