Each year our family takes a trip to California. For the past two years, we've gone to San Diego so this year, we thought we would give Disney Land a try. It did not disappoint! We made reservations for Avery to have lunch with the princesses and it was worth every penny. The food was really good and the fact that every princess came to our table to see her, made it completely worth it. She loved it. She couldn't get enough of the princess stuff. The first day we went to downtown Disney and strolled around, had dinner at the cheesecake factory and then hung out in our hotel and watched the fireworks from our room. The next morning, we hit Disney Land. I thought for sure it would be difficult with Konner but it wasn't. They let him on every ride we went on except one, which was a roller coaster. Of course, we only went on the kiddie rides cause there was no way Erik and I could do adult rides with two kids but that's okay, we really went for Avery anyway. The third day, we went to the beach. It was really windy and not warm enough to swim so we just stayed in our clothes and hung out and played in the sand. Erik and I kept saying how strange it felt to be back at Disney Land because we went there on our honey moon seven and half years ago and it's so fresh in our memory and then seven and a half years later we're there with two kids. It was such a weird thought. We had so much fun on this vacation and I love this tradition that we've started. California every year is a great tradition!
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast, what a fun tradition!! You guys make the cutest kids, keep 'em coming :)
Oh man! Wish we had joined you! Loved the princess pics. It looks like Avery was in heaven. Disneyland is so much better with kids!
How fun! I love Disneyland! It really is so magical and so fun to see your kids just take it all in! It's so fun when it's all so real to them! Glad you had such a fun time!
So fun! I won't be going back until Drew is another inch taller! So that could be awhile. Glad you had so much fun with your cute family!
I agree 1,000% its the happiest place in earth! There is nothing like seeing the smiles on your kids faces! Glad you had fun;)
Post a Comment