Whew, things are starting to feel normal around our house again! So here's a little update. Konner got to come home from the NICU on Saturday. We were so excited! He is such a sweet little boy! He doesn't cry much just when he's hungry or you're messing with him, like changing him or something and even then, it's just for a second. It's definitely a challenge getting used to getting up throughout the night, but I definitely enjoy the cuddle time. Erik is amazing too! He is so willing to get up with him and does often, even though he has to get up super early to study. I am so grateful for him, he is such a good husband and daddy! I am healing nicely and so relieved to be off of bed rest, still have my uterus and have this nightmare over with!! Thank you to all of those who helped us! I know you had to do it often and we are so grateful!!!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erik and Savannah
We are cheesy!!



10 comments:
he is soooooo darling!! so glad you can keep making beautifuls! congrats again and happy thanksgiving!!!
I love him. I can't wait to come see him again! He is soo handsome!
I love the pic of you sleeping with him...so precious!
He has such a precious face! So glad all is well and you still have your uterus. Congrats!
Oh Savannah he is adorable, so glad he's home ;)
Savannah! I had NO CLUE you had him! I haven't been on line for awhile!! He's so precious! Glad you're both doing well!!!!
Such a BEAUTIFUL little family you have :0)
Oh he i so sweet! I love the pics of you guys sleeping with him. You look so exhausted... but so happy. Congrats.
Yay! So glad you are both home and well! Love the picture of big sis holding her baby brother. So sweet. Congratulations you guys!
He is so stinkin cute!
So glad things are going so good for you guys!! Isn't it so nice to have our little ones here now? Avery looks like such a proud big sister! And isn't it nice to have such a helpful husband...not sure how I would do it without all of kalebs help!
konner is adorable!! his big sis isn't to shabby either:) what beautiful kids you have.. so glad your all home and happy in time for christmas. ps you look at little unfairly tan this time a year, i am jealous!
Post a Comment